Friday, January 9, 2009

Venapro Review- How I Used Venapro to treat My Hemorrhoids

Did you know that most cases of hemorrhoids can be got rid off yourself by making some changes to your lifestyle and by taking a supplement? Let me tell you about how I changed some of my bad habits and used a hemorrhoid formula called Venapro to eliminate my hemorrhoids after suffering for more than a year.

I used to be in pain a lot when I was on the toilet. I guess that I was pushing too hard and putting great pressure on the muscles in my rectum. This made going to the bathroom painful and often  left me with a painful rectum! When I began to see blood in the toilet after my bowel movements I was really worried.

I went to my doctor and was diagnosed with internal hemorrhoids. The doctor prescribed the typical remedies for hemorrhoid relief including:

  • Applying ice packs on the affected areas.
  • Taking sitz baths to soak the affected area in hot water for 15-20 minutes about 3-4 times each day.
  • Wiping with a wet pad or witch hazel after each bowel movement.

She advised me that the best way to deal with hemorrhoids was to eat more fibrous foods and drink more water. This is because water and fiber make your stools become full and moist so they come out more easily. Because of that there's no more pushing and impacting those tender rectal veins.

So I began ingesting tons of high fiber items such as citrus frutis, apples, bananas, figs, spinach and sweet potatoes. I pretty much  eliminated items such as baked goods, pastries, sweets and coffee because they often lead to constipation.

I also added more movement each day. After being at my desk for 2 hours I made myself get up and walk or do some  taichi. This seemed to help my digestion and I felt much better. After about three weeks my piles were causing me less pain but they were still present.

Since I really wanted to speed up the healing process, I decided to research some natural hemorrhoids products. After much time on my computer, I discovered that there are several herbs that are well known to address hemorrhoids. These  include:

*Butcher's Broom - this is used to address constipation, straining, and swelling.

*Witch Hazel -  this is an anti-inflammatory discovered to relax the veins and relieve pressure and reduces hemorrhoid painfulness.

*Horse Chestnut - this is used to lessen the protuberance and itching of hemorrhoids and varicose veins.

*Cascara Sagrada- this is used to help the body to bring forth a softer, quicker bowel movement so that hemorrhoids cannot develop.

As I was researching I also noticed that many other hemorrhoid patients were consuming a product called Venapro. I found the Venapro website and looked up the constituents in their formula, doing a Venapro Hemorrhoid review. The formula had all of the ingredients I had read about and much more. I evaluated the ingredients in Venapro to several other hemorrhoid products and found that Venapro had the highest amount of active ingredients. The price was reasonable too so I ordered a 30 day supply.

Within the first week I noticed a difference in my hemorrhoids. There was much less puffiness and I had no constipation at all. Things were, should I say, going smoothly, and I was feeling happier than I had been in many months.

I have been taking Venapro for four weeks, as of the writing of this article my hemorrhoids are almost gone. Since my first order of the Venapro Colon Health Formula and Oral Spray are almost finished I just ordered some more, and chose a larger supply because that's a better value. The customer reviews that I've read seem to say that when Venapro is taken daily over a period of several weeks, it can help you eliminate hemorrhoids completely. That's my goal.

I can't say that Venapro will work for everyone. I don't believe in natural remedies and I know that the improvement is also due to the tweaks I've made in my diet and exercise routines. Still, I don't want to be without Venapro in my bathroom cabinet. I really think it helped me speed up the healing process.

You can compare Venapro to other products by going to some review websites before you buy Venapro. Venapro may work for you too!

No comments: