Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Getting rid of your Love Handles

Hey, did that Domino’s ad with a steaming pizza stick to your midsection too?

Love Handles are the one part of us that seem almost impossible to get rid of or make disappear.It can almost seem real that some days just looking at a tasty treat in a photo can leave you feeling bloated.Almost as if there is some secret carb that can sneak under your belt line and you might have just gotten to close.

It's possible they call them love handles just because you can never get them to go away.

Do you suppose we have been lied to when it was suggested they were there for improving the groove? I don’t know about the rest of you but I am fed up with constantly trying to get rid of them.Most of the solutions I try to get rid of them shrink my bank balance rather then where I really want to lose a bit of excess fat.

I actually had a bad dream about my Love Handles.

I dreamed that they are a curse from this insane woman I used to date.In the dream she had this crazy doll of me that she just kept on gluing pieces of Pillsbury doughboy pieces to. I woke up in a cold sweat and it hit me what a good idea it was when I broke it off with her. Who would have thought she was that crazy?Possibly it's just my over the top diet that's driving me nuts.

Do think the Pillsbury Doughboy was suffering as much as I am?

I'm sick and tired of the battle I wage with my love handles.Knowing what I wanted done, getting rid of my love handles, and making it happen were two different things. So it was time for me to get down to business and do some research about what the professionals do to get rid of love handles. After that dream I knew I had to do something drastic if I was going to escape from that voodoo doll’s clutches.There has to be an expert somewhere that knows how to get rid of Love handles

What I found just might be a solid answer.

Taking fat burning pills, protein shakes, and crazy work outs are only really helping those that are selling the crazy plans, pills, and supplements.If knowledge is what it really takes to get rid of love handles, then I'm all for figuring out how to burn my fat and feed the muscle.You have to take some time to read this burn the fat review. No more voodoo for me! Anyone know how to contact the Pillsbury Doughboy? I’d really like to make sure he’s okay.

No comments: